Openjazz (Libmodplug)

Pickle

Mega GP Mania
Website
Visit site
Is there a way to shut off the scaling for this and run in native 320 x 200 mode? I can't try as I am still having a hard time locating the "data files". I just notice from the screenshots that the screen is stretched vertically giving the odd blocky pixels every few lines, that totally ruins the once clean hand drawn art.

Thanks for the port and updates.

DaveC said:
Is there a way to shut off the scaling for this and run in native 320 x 200 mode? I can't try as I am still having a hard time locating the "data files". I just notice from the screenshots that the screen is stretched vertically giving the odd blocky pixels every few lines, that totally ruins the once clean hand drawn art.

It is possible to run in 320x200, its in the config file, but thats saved in hex. I will try to get around making a config file for either mode.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pickle said:
DaveC said:

It is possible to run in 320x200, its in the config file, but thats saved in hex. I will try to get around making a config file for either mode.
Ok thanks, could you tell me how to edit the file? I have no problem editing a hex file as long as you tell me what to do. Thanks much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back