Open Pandora - black, 256 MB version for sale plus extras

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can paypal allow him to get his money back on a "gift" payment.

With no merchandise officially changing hands he shouldn't be able to even file a claim for anything.

He "gifted" you money , now it's yours. No ?

should be but hes pulling the not a unathorized charge. so i have to wait 7 days to find out if i get my money and then sence he gifted it and he has the pandora im proubly screwed. atleast i have the tracking number sent to paypal to prove he recived it. but paypal no matter what sides with the buyer. he wont even have to send it back to me to get his money. how crappy i that

Sorry to hear that, but let us know what happens after 7 days.

Can´t you contact him or in case he is quite young, his family?

Not that if he is young he will be able to do much without the help of forum members...

Still, it is a shame to hear.

Let´s hope for the best.

hes not answering his phone or text at all. im hoping for the best but expecting the worst

If it's not sorted to your liking get someone local to go round & collect the Pandora.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

i would love that but have a bad feeling this guy will be gone and im screwed.

What a damn shame.

I have bought and sold on here (and GP32X forums) with no issue. Damn scammers!

If you manage to get it back, contact me and we will come to a deal.

Even with a broken screen. :)

well its offical, paypal agreed with the buyer. thats awsome huh. never thought it would happen here.

What a damn shame.

I have bought and sold on here (and GP32X forums) with no issue. Damn scammers!

If you manage to get it back, contact me and we will come to a deal.

Even with a broken screen. :)
if i get it back i will but proubly screwed on this

Hopefully the mods on here can see his IP address from his post & if he shows up in the future looking for assistance he can be fully dealt with.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Im going to send the stuff up to them soon. Th3 bad thing out of this is I was going to use that money to buy my wife something special for xmass this year cause we just had a baby and I fo7nd something perfect for her. I hope to god I dont ever see this guy

Send me your Paypal address and I will send you some $$$ for your wife and kid this year :)

so just got off the phone with paypal again. sence he gifted it to me i dont fall under the paypal sales protection. pretty much got hosed on the money and my pandora. hope this guy can live with himself. anyone reading this please take caution if or when selling your pandora. make sure they dont gift payments. 99% of the guys and girls on this forum are great people.

thanks to everyones support on this. ment alot to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back