Open Pandora - black, 256 MB version for sale plus extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

lancesg1

looking to sell my 1st batch pandora, comes with 2 cases, charger and 2 32gb sd cards loaded and ready to go. system is in grsat condition does have a small crack shown in pic

would like $270 for the whole thing shiped in the usa, shipping outside the usa will be extra on your side. paypal only verified address please

pandora pic1.jpg

pandora pic 3.jpg

How much to ship to Australia (New South Wales)?

Last edited by a moderator:
price drop 250 shipped for the whole lot, outside the us you will pay for shipping

Not sure if this is convienent for you but I could do 199 $ on December 1st I just recently joined the boards but I've been a fan of. The Pandora for a while ill pm u with my phonenumber please call as soon as possible cause I would love to talk setail

I would be interested in buying it, although I would like to know: is there any way you can prove that it runs, perhaps by taking video or something? I'd like to for sure know before I drop $240 plus shipping.

so looks like this guy is trying to scam me now. sent him the pandora after he sent me the money thru paypal. he recieved it saturday and now he is saying the screen does not work and hes been messing with it all weekend.

So looks like he gets a pandora and his money back. Dont ever sell to jaladaris he will scam you too

yeah I would've thought you only release the money once you got your Pandora back

dont know, he gifted me the money so i could ship it overnight to him, and i did. then hes saying his grandma did the stop payment to paypal and is crying cause there xmass is ruined because of it. this system was perfect. i bought it from tr3v0r

here and never had an issue. i know he's scamming me and now paypal will be o his side like they are all the time with the buyers so now im out the 250 and my pandora

You should get the Pandora returned? No?

if im lucky

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the lesson here is learnt.. NEVER trade with someone with 1 post and that has just joined.

Contact PayPal with this thread. Best of luck in recovering your money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back