One of Us is Fighting Against Cancer

Mark, I really wish you'll get better soon ! I admire your strength and courage in this battle you're fighting.

All the best to you and your wife,

Sam

Great news to hear that your treatment is going well.  We are all worried about you.  Really glad to have you back!

Keep on fighting Captain!

Hi, I would just like to say thankyou for the comments. Pain and hardship is relative, (they say it all starts with the relatives :) ), Almost everyone in their lifetime will come across cancer, be it themselves, family or friends, it is unfortunately a "common" illness. Not knowing when you will die is a sobering thing to think of, but living hardship is just as bad. I suppose what I'm trying to say is that although I don't know my outcome, or when, there are so many people that have hardships of their own that affect their lives. I've got a label, so its easy for me to point a finger at my sorrow, but so many people have their own struggles which are just as much life altering, my thoughts are with those, I would never want anyone to think that just because I have a "tag" that my thoughts arent with others whose lives, for whatever reason are really difficult. I wrote the words because I needed to give something back, and its the only thing I'm able to do, so thankyou all, thanks Eki for giving me the opportunity to hopefully help others. All the best milinks

I admire your honesty and ability to express your emotion and compassion; no one can imagie what it must be like, but we can admire how you have adapted and survived, to make the best of and learn and be humbled by the experience. I'm sorry it happened, but you're amazing for how you're handling it.

jeff

Keep up the fight! I know it all too well. Punch the cancer in the face :D

Back