Ok, What's With...

Status
Not open for further replies.

evnon

Still Fresh
...the banned emails? I have never registered here before and yet 3 of my email addresses had been "banned" when I tried to register tonight. WTF?!

My main curiosity is this, I pre-ordered and paid a bunch of months ago. I have tried to contact openpandorasales@gmail.com numerous times recently all to no avail. I am getting a bit nervous since I cannot even re-confirm my order. And of course the only contact info they have on the official page is the sales email, which doesn't respond. Anyone else had this experience?

[Please, at least check what section you are in before starting a rant. As for your other question, it's been asked and answered lots of times if you check the correct forum for this kind of thing. - Squidge]

what is so hard about seeing what section you're in before posting? I just don't get it, it's seemingly so obvious and yet so many people screw it up.
[/rant]

If you ordered months ago and your order was confirmed then you are fine. The team has been swamped with emails lately because of the press they've been getting. How long did you actually wait for a response?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back