Official Openpandora Facebook Group

May I also point out that neither this nor the Orkut group actually are official, as far as I can tell?
I don't think this is simply pedantry on my part, surely the word still carries a well-recognized meaning, and is a serious thing to claim falsely?

^ Agreed, it's inappropriate for any of those groups to call themselves official, unless Open Pandora Ltd proclaims them to be so.

If you're unofficial, say you're unofficial. It's the done thing.

mazza558 said:
Consequence9 said:
facebook sucks, why even bother?
Because it's popular (and beats myspace any day)

So? they both suck. I guess i'm just missing the point, i just don't see how these things are useful, especially in the pandora context 'cause we already have the forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Consequence9 said:
So? they both suck. I guess i'm just missing the point, i just don't see how these things are useful, especially in the pandora context 'cause we already have the forum.
Each to their own, yeah? :)

mazza558 said:
Since someone started one for Orkut, I thought it'd be appropriate to start something similar on Facebook.

Here's the link: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=44112476367

Whatever the case, the admin position for this group was up for grabs. I took it to avoid a bigger n00b than me taking adminship of the group and creating havoc on the place and potentially harming Pandora's reputation and potential, not to mention abuse. Who should be proper admin for the group, or should it even continue to exist?

Back