Office Pranks

Ooh, I have another.

Take a screenshot of their desktop then set that as the wallpaper.

Then set the taskbar to the top and set it to autohide and also hide all their desktop icons.

That'll confuse em.

Nova said:
Ooh, I have another.

Then set the taskbar to the top and set it to autohide and also hide all their desktop icons.

That'll confuse em.
This, but also move all of their desktop icons to the My Documents folder.

Edit: Also, this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why not combine two of the previously mentioned pranks:
Make a screenshot of his Desktop, turn it by 180 degrees. Then make this image his wallpaper, hide all the icons, taskbar, etc.
To make it look right and even more confusing for the victim, rotate his screen by 180 degree, too - this should be possible, as someone mentioned it, with a fairly recent graphics card driver (check the symbols next to the clock or installed programs for CCC (ATI) or NVidia Control Center or something like that).

Nova said:
Ooh, I have another.

That'll confuse em.
goddamn it nova did you read any of my first post?? lol

fluffy: I thought of the phone receiver prank a while back but it doesn't work because we're a call center with headsets. No one uses the receiver!

daclassicgamingmaster said:
Nova said:
Ooh, I have another.

That'll confuse em.
goddamn it nova did you read any of my first post?? lol

fluffy: I thought of the phone receiver prank a while back but it doesn't work because we're a call center with headsets. No one uses the receiver!

Do the fish thing then? I've given you plenty of gold.

Make a command prompt application and put it in his startup folder, so every time he boots up his computer the command prompt will pop up and display a message like "I know what you did last summer. Press any key to continue..."

I wrote a little program that randomly displayed a fake windows error every few minutes, amongst the random errors were:

• Windows has encountered a #14 User Error.
  • Microsoft I.Q. Center has timed out with a #34 Dumb User Alert.
  • Microsoft Quality of Life Center has decided you need to take a coffee break.
  • Windows Add Return Value Backwards Compatibility End User Interface Options Controller Interface has become unstable and generated this current user based error message.
I could see if I still have the source code and compile it for you if you like, I could also tailor it for your windows version and add any custom errors you like?

This hit the blogosphere, but they are all rather complicated. http://www.maxim.com/humor/stupid-fun/93917/21-awesome-office-cube-pranks-pics.html

On par with (The Office) Jim replacing Dwight's desk with an empty cardboard box and wrapping it as a Christmas present, only to have to collapse. Or movie his desk to the bathroom. Or...QUAD DESK

Back