O M G ! That Would Be The Sweetest Thing Evar

Julius

Website
freegamearts.tuxfamily.org
Just saw this preview of Multiwinia (made by the UK based indi developer Introversion):

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/?p=1952

And thought: well that might actually be portable to the Pandora, as the original Darwinia (great game too btw) already had a Linux port and the graphics shouldn't be too much to handle for the Pandora I guess.

CraigiX, please talk to these guys!

Seems like its on the cusp, not sure if playable... But it would be cool
600 MHz CPU
128MB RAM
60MB hard disk
16MB graphic card

I'd buy it if it were ported. Looks like it would be a lot of fun on the pandora.

Ooh, Introversion has a few games I'd love to see on the Pandora. Defcon was great fun.

Whether the control is through the touchscreen or the gaming controls Multiwinia would be rather difficult to play. I'm a Multiwinia beta tester and I can say that I couldn't see, with the Pandora controls, it working.

Defcon would be cool on the Pandora and maybe Darwinia, but not Multiwinia.

Also, icurafu, I thoroughly enjoyed Darwinia.

Sobek said:
Whether the control is through the touchscreen or the gaming controls Multiwinia would be rather difficult to play. I'm a Multiwinia beta tester and I can say that I couldn't see, with the Pandora controls, it working.
Hmm it's comeing to the Xbox360 though and one of the commenters said:

I, too, am on the beta. On thing that impressed me was how well it worked with an xbox gamepad. It’s almost like it was designed to be on an xbox….

Last edited by a moderator:
You're completely right and I'm a fat idiot!

For some reason I totally spaced the dual-analog nubs! To reiterate: Fat idiot! One of the most basic features, one that I point out to everyone I tell about Pandora and I for get about it...

All three of those IV games will work on the Pandora and they'll probably work swimmingly(Control-wise anyway, hardware/software requirements are a whole other discussion and one that I'm, frankly, not qualified for).

Back