Noticed Something

craigixid9.jpg

R.I.P

ok, so I JUST watched Ed Wood with my mother, who has never heard of this guy before. She's 52 :blink:

She started out by saying "this is gonna be bad" at the beginning. She then proceeded to fall asleep like the old lady she is (after eating some sugary snacks), and upon waking up proceeded to call the movie a bore and a joke. She then dissed me by saying I'm an idiot who needs to watch Bela Lugosi movies because she LIVED it all and thus is better and wiser and blah fucking blah than me. Just a bunch of parent superiority bullshit that's totally irrelevant to the film.

Of course I love her but sometimes, wow, she's such a fucking idiot. She walked into this film not even knowing about this guy, while I at least read about him and knew what to expect. I then talked to a friend who said the same thing everyone here said: great film.

So to sum everything up, I thought it was excellent. It was very engaging and the performances were superb. I was thoroughly interested the entire time and I learned a lot about this weirdo who just failed at life.

Oh, and my mother's excuse for not liking this? "It must just be your generation. I assume that if the rest of the family were still alive (they're all dead, obviously), they too wouldnt know who this guy was!!"

Whatever. Highly recommended. And I had no idea that halloween mask was modeled after Tor's face LOL

Want a real good laugh?

Watch Plan 9 From Outer Space after smoking Cannabis. The man was a bonafide lunatic :lol: :lol: :lol:

TelcoLou said:
Want a real good laugh?

Watch Plan 9 From Outer Space after smoking Cannabis. The man was a bonafide lunatic :lol: :lol: :lol:
glen or glenda really sounds equally amusing :p

or, equally bad actually :p

I love some of his movie titles though. One million AC/DC? LOL.

edit: misread one of his titles. oh well lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Back