Nothing Better Than Learning Latin Dance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLINE11

Still Fresh
Latin dance has its roots dating back to the 16th century. Latin dance was a creation of the lower background people mainly consisting of underprivileged Europeans and colored slaves. The Viceroy of Mexico set a rule that dancing can be only done on Sundays and public holidays. As a pastime, Latin music originated from the simple drum beats during that stage. However, over a period of time this music evolved with other instruments like the conga drum, guitar, etc. Most beats are lifted from the jazz and Afro-American music. Latin dance has many dance forms within it that makes it all the more entertaining and enjoyable.

Many dance forms combine to make the Latin dance like cha-cha, samba, rumba, Salsa, tango, jive, Lambda are just a few to name. Most dance styles have originated from Cuba like salsa and mambo. Some dance forms like the Macarena originated during the 20th century unlike other dance styles which started long time ago. This dance style is very simple to learn, that means you need not be a pro to start learning this dance. Latin Dance Lessons NYC makes sure that every person gets an equal opportunity to learn, master and become a professional in this dance style. New York City has a history of churning out the best dancers.

Latin dance is not only popular at social gatherings, but, also at dance competitions. This dance form is considered to be graceful, sassy and sexy too. Many people raised an eyebrow when they saw several Latin dance styles as they included close partner dances.

Bar-Stool.jpg

coreytaylor.jpg

dont-tase-me-bro.png

CLINE11 said:
Many dance forms combine to make the Latin dance like cha-cha, samba, rumba, Salsa, tango, jive, Lambda are just a few to name. Most dance styles have originated from Cuba like salsa and mambo. Some dance forms like the Macarena originated during the 20th century unlike other dance styles which started long time ago. This dance style is very simple to learn, that means you need not be a pro to start learning this dance. Latin Dance Lessons NYC makes sure that every person gets an equal opportunity to learn, master and become a professional in this dance style. New York City has a history of churning out the best dancers.
Fixed.
On a side note, I am looking to learn how to Paso Doble.
And did you mean to spell Lambada?

Last edited by a moderator:
This would be a good essay if you were in junior high, so I made a few corrections in my peer review:

CLINE11 said:
Fucking has its roots dating back to the 16th century. Fucking was a creation of the lower background people mainly consisting of underprivileged Europeans and colored slaves. As a pastime, thrusting originated from the simple drum beats during that stage. However, over a period of time this fucking evolved with other instruments like the dildo, vibrator, etc. Fucking has many positions within it that makes it all the more entertaining and enjoyable.

Half-Life was a pretty cool game. This fuck style is very simple to learn, that means you need not be a prostitute to start learning this fuck. Hustle and bustle are like my left and right hands makes sure that every person gets an equal opportunity to fuck, screw and become a professional in this sex style. New York City has a history of churning out the best fuckers.

Fucking is not only popular at social gatherings, but, also at dance competitions. This form is considered to be graceful, sassy and sexy too. Many people raised an penis when they saw several fuck styles as they included close partner fucking.

I think you could get a C+ for this, maybe a B if you actually used any facts. Like, you once said "it is easy, which means.." I know what the fuck easy means. At least write GOOD or ENTERTAINING SPAM or put in some kind of meme like PEELZ HERE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back