Not Really Competition For The Gp32...

well, that seems nice, but i think i will afford to buy a av380 first.... but why buy that when i have a 320!

~Octavious

That is the greatest thing I've seen all day! I've been awake 10minutes mind you. Wow, wish I knew the price so I could budget around a saving plan!

This was introduced back in 2001.......three years later same website, info, pics, etc. Some call it vaporware, some say its coming out tommorow, I say its out when its out.

Nice one. Now we can all experience windows crashing on our handhelds as well as our laptops servers and desktops. :)

it looks about the size of my MP3 plays so a 20 gig HD isnt out of the question, the screen probably couldnt handle to many games (never mind that it sure as heck wouldnt have a 3d card.) so at best mayne it could handle mame and some maybe some 16 bit emulators... butif it really is 2 years old or more I guess we'll never see it it this point... either that or it one of those "we only sell to RICH people" deals.

I saw that handheld on TechTV. I believe that they said it would sell for $1,600+

Hm... looks pretty nifty, but not something I'd buy. The things that are turning me off are:
1. you can't type properly with a handheld (and a keyboard hooked up to that would be stupid)
2. bad controls for gaming
3. price tag...
4. and I really don't think it'd be that usefull. I mean you coan't exactly walk and use your computer...
still, looks pretty cool. I think the thing that makes it look the best is that it'd be awesome for movies and music. If the controls were a bit better for gaming, I'd imagine it'd be perfect for emulation and freeware games too. I wonder, can it use wireless internet? (I didn't see anything about that on the site).

holy cow, that r no competitors to gp32 :D

well, may be that you have no 3d-accleration but nevertheless 256mb ram and a 1gig processor aren't meant to be underestimated (u could emulate like everything on that, since it has winxp, etc. :huh: )
but it isnt that useful :D
coz
a ) it would just be good as notepad or music-player (well, for _that_ price?)
b ) isnt that useful as movieplayer (since the tft is still that little :p )
c ) wouldnt be that much of a gaming machine coz of the controls (like already said)
d ) isnt customizable or anything, not even as a laptop (which has a lower price, bigger screen and better support; lets face it thats a handheld, no computer XD)

omfg, the_Diabologic

Back