Not Allowed To Drink

WarmFluffyUK

The Big Wad Bolf.
Website
www.retrotech.one
Sooo, I'm thinking of having a mini barby on the beach after Doctor Who tomorrow night with Phil. But the Police have kinda got a ban on booze on the sea front....

What would you do...

1. Pour wine into a lucozade bottle

2. Mix coke with something

3. Something else, tell me as I am open to options.

I am open to fab suggestions here

Alcohol/Soft Drink association!

See:

Vodka looks like Lemonade, so: Pour into scweppes bottle.

Larger looks kinda like Ginger beer, so into a ginger beer bottle, etc.

Or, just a discreet hip flask.

Vodka looks like lemonade? What kind of nasty vodka do they have in the UK? It's clear like water here, which is why I was going to suggest putting some in a Dasani bottle or something.

Or you could get a Camelbak and fill it with booze. Then it would just look like you have a backpack.

Vodka looks like lemonade? What kind of nasty vodka do they have in the UK? It's clear like water here, which is why I was going to suggest putting some in a Dasani bottle or something.

Or you could get a Camelbak and fill it with booze. Then it would just look like you have a backpack.

Ok, we have clear lemonade over here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here too, it's just lemon juice, water, and sugar. But I'd suggest having a regular bottle as well. Might do good if they ask for a taste or something.

A friend of mine just suggested adding Southern Comfort to half a bottle of coke..... Mind you She's almost as crazy as me :D

Some interesting suggestions so far. keep em coming....

Why not drink soft drinks from meths and white spirit bottles. It's just crazy enough to work ;)

Imagine the fuzz when they raid the party and find the meths is ribena and the white spirits is lemonade LOL.

just drink like you would normally? Are the police really likely to bust in on the fun? If so, surely theyll only say "well dont do it!", to wish you reply "sure" and continue drinking once theyre 20 yeards down the beach? Provided you claim innocence the first time that is....

A friend of mine just suggested adding Southern Comfort to half a bottle of coke..... Mind you She's almost as crazy as me :D

Some interesting suggestions so far. keep em coming....

What! crazy!?!? That's not crazy at all. SoCo and Coke are best buddies. This was a popular topic when I went to high school. In college we take the liter soda cups from the dining hall, fillem up with delicious beer, and drink outside. It's good to play a card came in these circumstances so the loser can go on more beer runs.

but this doesnt really help you. If I were you I would def go with coke + something else; it's gotten me through a bunch of baseball games, and (regrettably) through a few classes in HS. Gym was never so fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
I say
bring extra bottle and get the police to join you
and since your a girl you might enjoy a policeman stripping (get them drunk)
that would be rather funny
Aand yes just the suggested ideas above really
put alchol in other bottles, except i would recomend not putting them in plastic, it just somehow does go well with the whole experience.
anyway have fun with that

Vodka jelly! You will become uber drunk, and you could give some to children passing by.

Back