North America: iControlPads both side-clamp and metal-clamp, USB charging adapter, for sale direct

Ned Scott

Still Fresh
SOLD OUT. Thanks to everyone who bought one. Here's to hoping ThinkGeek gets them back in stock soon so no one is left hanging here in North America.

I do have 3 pairs of side clamps left, but that's it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Side clamps (free shipping) - $14 USD

Normal cost (w/SH from UK): $22.14 USD (as of 15 October 2011)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

E-mail me at ned (at) nedscott (dot) com if you are interested! I live in Tucson, Arizona, so shipping will be quite fast if you live in North America!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've decided to update the prices, offer iCP + MH, and also offer the plastic side clamps alone. I've updated my original post.

Dropping the three "packages" by $10 each since they're now being sold by thinkgeek, so I just want to get rid of these guys and break even.

Just wanted to say that I have plenty of units left if anyone is still interested.

Purchased the [iControlPad/Both holders! w/USB OTG charging adapter] package from Ned a couple of days ago.

He sent the package First class to me right after he received my payment. The package arrived today.

Quick delievery and everthing is new and in good shape. Thank you Ned for the quick response.

Ned is the man. Ordered the side clamps, Item arrived super fast! Highly recommend!

Ned is the man. Ordered the side clamps, Item arrived super fast! Highly recommend!

Awesome, I was just about to e-mail you to make sure they arrived. ( Wasn't sure how many stamps I needed, haha )

I sent Ned an email and he answered almost immediately! Sent payment and he packaged and shipped the same day.

Very happy with my new iCP, thanks Ned!

Also purchased from Ned, if you're in the United States and want an iControlpad, you should probably send him an email before he runs out, I have absolutely no complaints.

i tried sending a PM, no response :( , did you guys just send an email to his listed address in his bio on this forum?

Sorry guys, I've had a crazy medical thing pop up and the last few days I've been running around and doing tests and stuff. Things are (getting) all clear now, so I as able to search and found not just one, but two iControlPads left.

First thing I'm going to do (right now, in fact) is flash them with the latest FW and confirm that they're working correctly. If so, I will contact the first two people who contacted me either by e-mail or PM. I will let everyone who e-mailed or PMed me know what's going on so that you are not left waiting, but at this point I can't take any new requests, as more than two people have already contacted me about buying.

I do have some other parts left, like side clamps and I think a few more USB OTG charging adapters, so I'll probably keep those listed, but right now I need to get it all in order and see what complete sets I have and whatnot.

To everyone, it was a pleasure doing business with you, and while I only broke even, I would probably do it again if I had the chance. These are great devices, and I love being able to share things I am passionate about with other people, and help them out at the same time. Spread the word, tell your friends, this iCP thing here is really freaking sweet.

Thinkgeek still seems to be out of stock, and now I see why (iCP + metal holder for only $60 is a great deal), but eventually they will have them back in stock soon to help out our North American friends (I think they ship to Canada?).

Back