Noob @ Gp2x

KaiLeingod

Still Fresh
Hello I've just got a GP2X and have no clue on what you do with it can anyone please give me a hand on getting started etc.
i would just like to know where everyone gets there emulators and where the best places are to get emu's and software updates thanks for any help its much appreciated.

Kai Leingod posted on Mar 30 2007 at 05:00 PM said:
Hello I've just got a GP2X and have no clue on what you do with it

Why did you buy an obscure Korean hand-held device without any clue as to what it does?

There's quite a few stickied topics and FAQs here you've ignored as well ... do your own damn homework.

Last edited by a moderator:
TelcoLou posted on Apr 1 2007 at 12:38 AM said:

Why did you buy an obscure Korean hand-held device without any clue as to what it does?

There's quite a few stickied topics and FAQs here you've ignored as well ... do your own damn homework.

This is the reason, Kai Leingod, that you would want to go to GamePark Newbie for your other questions with the gp2x...they are way more nicer and will help.

Shifty posted on Mar 31 2007 at 10:33 PM said:

This is the reason, Kai Leingod, that you would want to go to GamePark Newbie for your other questions with the gp2x...they are way more nicer and will help.

You had to edit that reply? :lol: :lol:

Shifty for GURU!!

TelcoLou posted on Mar 31 2007 at 08:20 PM said:
Shifty posted on Mar 31 2007 at 10:33 PM said:

You had to edit that reply? :lol: :lol:

Gifty for SHURU!!

Wow, the level of noobs today. tsk tsk tsk.

blackmage.gif

of course i read the faq but due to the fact i know no good websites i though i'de ask is it that bad NIMROD! and i would like to thanks the guys who actually helped me out now i've got a fully functional portable emu,
p.s. thanks in advance for all the help guys just hate people who judge too quickly!

Kai Leingod said:
of course i read the faq but due to the fact i know no good websites i though i'de ask is it that bad NIMROD! and i would like to thanks the guys who actually helped me out now i've got a fully functional portable emu,
p.s. thanks in advance for all the help guys just hate people who judge too quickly!
I see you also skipped out on some of your remedial English classes ... darling :)

TelcoLou said:
Kai Leingod said:
I see you also skipped out on some of your remedial English classes ... darling :)

Oh hush, You'll live.... But if you still can't read it, I edited it for you....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Of course i read the faq! But due to
the fact I don't know any good websites, I thought I'd ask. Is it that bad, NIMROD!? I would like to thank the guys who actually helped me out. I now have a fully functional portable emu.

P.S. Thanks in advance for all the help guys, I just hate people who judge too quickly!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That better? :)

Shifty said:
TelcoLou said:
Kai Leingod said:

Oh hush, You'll live.... But if you still can't read it, I edited it for you....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Of course i read the faq! But due to
the fact I don't know any good websites, I thought I'd ask. Is it that bad, NIMROD!? I would like to thank the guys who actually helped me out. I now have a fully functional portable emu.

P.S. Thanks in advance for all the help guys, I just hate people who judge too quickly!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That better? :)

Much! I hereby offer you my Guru graphic:

gpguru-logo2.png

... I never wanted it in the first place :lol:

Back