No News About Gpengine 0.5 & Black! It's A Shame !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hats off to you Mr TelecoLou

wtvray.jpg

chill out.
this forum, forums in general, have a wrong attitude in these regards.
i don't think it's right to get angry with wich got angry by the "you can't get angry for this stuff" stuff.
i'd like this place to be a foum where also angry people is welcome, and where to give vent to the frustration, sometimes.
complaining about who's complaining doesn't seem to be an intelligent behaviour:seems to me something like envy.. like you are hardly getting hold of your complaining, like you aer envy for those who don't care about this hard moral attitude...
it's right t respect free developers work.
but it's stupid to complain this way against who doesn't.
teach him, instead, the good way.
to me, seems like people wich responds to posts like falken80's one are crazier than him (the good way, i'm not offending noone.. i'm talking about mass histeria).
just go on, don't care, don't read what you don't like, and if you don't want this to happen again, just be polite, because it's more a shame the fact that this topic is 3 pages lenghty than the fact that he (falken) made the original post.

please, please: use your brain.
thank you.

sorry for my really bad english on this post, i'm not english, and however, not really caring to use a wide vocabulary of synonims. just a quick and dirty post. hope you get the meaning.

Point taken, and understood.

The problem is, from my view at least, is that he's been here for well over a year, and has been given "Guru" status, meaning that he has himself developed some game or such for the gp32_console .

So you see, he should know better than to "demand" progress on something that folks do for free.

If it were a newb asking the same thing, I think the responses would be more civil.

Edit: Just read Spray's response ... so he's a Mod, huh? That makes it even worse!!

the problem is though, your not looking at it from the devs perspective.

to them it looks like outright ungratefullness when people post away demanding to be kept up to date on matters and effectively demanding the devs to work.

in this instance it was made even worse by a respected member of the community doing what newbies should know better than to do.

its rude, thats why people slam people falken80.

in this instance it was made even worse by a respected member of the board (hes a mod after all) doing what newbies should know better than to do.
Are you crazy?! <_<
Falken is a MOD maker, not a MOD... :blink:

Fortunately Falken is not one. :lol:

The real shame is that this thread has garnered more posts than any others made today, and in such a short time span :lol:

in this instance it was made even worse by a respected member of the board (hes a mod after all) doing what newbies should know better than to do.
Are you crazy?! <_<
Falken is a MOD maker, not a MOD... :blink:

Fortunately Falken is not one. :lol:
my bad drumaster, i have since edited my post to hide that horrible error!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think Falken will dare to come here again after all the flaming (that he deserves of course! :))
doubt it, this wasnt a particularly nasty flaming session, he did the sensible thing and dissappeared after a little bit.

everyone catches some flack once in a while, he'll be back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back