Nintendo Ds + 4 Games

F

famendo

good condition Nintendo ds with 4 games ( mario 64, wario ware touch, metroid prime demo, need for speed under ground 2 )

Will except any offers. but i am look around 70 - 80 pounds

if somebody puts in over 45 quid or if any one is willing to swap it for a gp32 blu. I will sell the metroid prime demo for a 6 quid

Have you got an ebay account? Or some other way of protecting the buyer?
Where abouts in the country do you live?

Sorry not to trust you, its just that we've had scammers on here before and you are newly registered....

I live in northern ireland, i do have an ebay account my tag is - queenrockslikenoother i don't have a paypal account yet im working on it
( im no scammer i more afraid of being scammed myself ) :)

i have paypal now my address is robert@robertmccullough44.wanadoo.co.uk

mmm.. im not to sure i really want something i can see in the dark

famendo posted on Oct 2 2005 at 10:09 PM said:
if somebody puts in over 45 quid or if any one is willing to swap it for a gp32 blu. I will sell the metroid prime demo for a 6 quid

I'm not sure, six pounds seems like a lot. I'd give you thee pounds and postage for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
by the way is there anyone who is willing to swap a nintendo ds and a few games for a flu/blu

why does anyone want the metroid prime demo anyway? Am i missing something? It sucks. I have a feeling you can do something with it though. Am i right?

declaration posted on Oct 2 2005 at 11:10 PM said:
Have you got an ebay account? Or some other way of protecting the buyer?
Where abouts in the country do you live?

Sorry not to trust you, its just that we've had scammers on here before and you are newly registered....

ebay does sod all to protect the buyer. just look at that lad on here with that computer, and i got scammed a month ago on a sega naomi mother board (£270) to be honest, wherever you buy, be careful!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back