Next GP System

Yeah, but it won't be open source on account of the producin company being Sony, and it probably won't have a decent battery life (unless the opt for mobile-phone-esque lithium cell and a built in charger, in whih case it might last for oh... 4 hours? Which would be, I think, just enough - barely - to sell it).

I don't think a new GP will ever come out :( But I bet that when Micro$oft comes out w/ a handheld, and someone makes a modchip for it, it will be more powerful, and opensource (w/ the modchip)

rcx21000 posted on May 31 2003 said:
I don't think a new GP will ever come out :( But I bet that when Micro$oft comes out w/ a handheld, and someone makes a modchip for it, it will be more powerful, and opensource (w/ the modchip)
Yeh, It will run winbloat and crash at least 100 times aday. Sod the games, We could have a competition to see who`s m$ handheld crashed the most and give prizes. :D

One good thing i suppose, We would probably have the worlds first 1gig processor , 512meg memory, 80gig harddrive handheld :D . Hold on, That sounds like a laptop :blink:

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Hold on, That sounds like a laptop
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, that´s MicroSofts definition of a console. A PC without a keyboard and mouse.

Back