New Visual Novel

Do you want a Hentai or Non hentai novel?

• Remake of paradise Heights 2

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Edited version of PH2 called A Japanese Love Story

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

NiN^_^NiN

YOUR AUSSIE GP32 GURU!!!!!!!!&#3
Website
ninja.doomportables.org
Ok i first did a remake of Return to paradise heights the hentai game

but after some1 saying im using images of it without permission and all that crap the shit hit the fan.

Its a remake and exactly like a metal slug remake so i want to know what you guys think?

the other story A japanese love story is Paradise Heights with different graphics and the hentai cut out.

So which version would you guys like to see?

:ph34r:

Sure, give us the hentai one. Its what visual novels were made for in the first place.
Hentai is actually really strange stuff, these are HENs from THAIland. Thats were
the name comes from in the first place. Sometimes its referred to as "ecchi", since
hentai starts with an H. Hokka ni darega nihongo wo saberimasuka.

Go for Paradise Hights 2. Undoubtibly one of the best hentai VNs out there.

I am myself currently working on a remake of the semi-hentai game "Three Sisters Story" in VNS (Im sure you stole the idea from me :))

How are you making it? Are you doing screengrabs and re-typing up or are you ripping it?

I am myself currently working on a remake of the semi-hentai game "Three Sisters Story" in VNS (Im sure you stole the idea from me

oh u wish hehe

actually i have been redoing the paradise heights 2 games since the first private beta from virtualeech

I have been doing screen grabs and then writing the text into notepad ^^

so its alot of work.

What do u guys think about releasing both versions? they would be the same with different storys basiclly the japanese love story has the hentai cut out :p

:ph34r:

Great news NiN^_^NiN, can't wait for an "official" release ;)

@Shaking Spirits: Nice to see more people are doing remakes of famous Virtual Novels. Keep it up.

Now if we just had a place where all these Virtual Novels could be put up....(hint, hint)

I'm quite far in 3 Sisters, im hexing the text out of the exe, and screen shoting the pictures.

I'd happly host the VNS novels on my site if people want (www.ShakingSpirit.co.uk It's not much, caus I haven't done anything to it in ages :)))

Back