New To Gp32

azeluk

Still Fresh
hey peeps,

I am now a proud owner of a gp32-001 :) i hope you dont mind me asking a few questions.

Can i buy an xd-smc adaptor so i can use a 1gb xd card in my gp32_console

Also what are the best sms,gg,snes and genesis emulators.

and also

what do you guys suggest i do with it first i meen you know alot more about this sweet piece of kit then i do.

many thanks.

gp32_console Azel gp32_console

p.s. i wil be modding it with the mash mods front light does any one have any instructions for the mod if not il post pictures on here of my progress. :D

DrMD and DrSMS from Reesy are by far the best emus for Genesis and Sega Master System & Game Gear. For Gameboy I use Rylehs emu (sadly it's just a preview with some bugs left...). For PC Engine use GPEngine, it's really worth it. SNES isn't a good one to emulate, but use the patched version of OpenSNES, it's quite usable for some games.

cheers guys your great.

Ive been told its a divx player but if im limited to 128mb how do i fit a movie on the card.

Azel.

you can tell im a novice HOW do i do that what program do you sugeest to convert it.

Azel.

PocketDivX does a great job, and it's fast and easy to get going! :)

I was just wondering (this isnt a request) if i can find roms of official gp32 games will they work or do i need to do somthing to the console first.

I've also just recieved the console and it has the base firmware on it with the 3 icons how do i go about upgrading the firmware and is there an easy to follow guide.

Azel.

Hey peeps.

I have an afterburner lighting kit it is left over from a failed gba conversion i'm not to sure if it works any more but would this work as a front light in my gp32 gp32_console

Azel.

azeluk said:
I have an afterburner lighting kit it is left over from a failed gba conversion i'm not to sure if it works any more but would this work as a front light in my gp32
I installed an Afterburner in my GBA. I think it would work but I don't think the screen is the same size? So you'd end up with a partially lit screen. <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
Back