New Psx Emu Compatibility

no_skill

gp2x! bananas! mayhem! mayham!
Website
72dpiarmy.com
Hi,

i just read on emuholic (http://emuholic.emuboards.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1304 that a new version of the psx emu is out. they plan to make a compatibility list in the forums, but i find this a terribly bad idea. such lists in forums get out of sync quickly because the initial poster doesn't find time to edit his top post.

and reading through tons of forum pages and chit-chat is very annoying if you look for a solid compatiblity list.

So I thought we could create one on the wiki similar to the existing NeoCD compatibility list @ wiki

So let's-a-go:

So I thought we could create one on the wiki similar to the existing PSX compatibility list @ wiki

thanks,
bye,
Flo

Lol! googles ads brings up a couple of drug test ads for the psx page.

must be cause of loads of "speed", "mostly works", "barely works" text. :D

its been a slow day ok.... :(

A terrible idea in my opinion, there are so many PSX games out there that it's too much for a wiki. People editing that page will drown out anything else that is happening on the Wiki. If people really want a compatibility list then someone should set up a website with a simple database.

I'm not really in favour of the NeoGeoCD page, but it's only because there are so few games that it's tolerable.

Andrew

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die....
:ph34r:
God bless GP2x

andrew_j_w posted on Dec 5 2005 at 05:50 PM said:
A terrible idea in my opinion, there are so many PSX games out there that it's too much for a wiki. People editing that page will drown out anything else that is happening on the Wiki. If people really want a compatibility list then someone should set up a website with a simple database.

I'm not really in favour of the NeoGeoCD page, but it's only because there are so few games that it's tolerable.

Andrew

Editors of Compatibility Page != Editors of other pages

Last edited by a moderator:
Lemuriamu posted on Dec 5 2005 at 12:56 PM said:
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die....

I love bladerunner! As a matter of fact, when i get home from work im making a divx from my dvd. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
i think this is an awesome idea...will load it up and test some stuff...post whenever i can (asap)

Back