New Official English Website

Yups!
Thanks for the link ED :)

heh something strange: in FF at the posts I see the buttons Reply, Delete etc.
But at IE I don't see that, I wanted to reply on the Utility of Notaz as there is no download link ;)

ED's File Archive ™ always a knight in shining armour...

It's nice to finally see a global site for GPH. This will definitely help them and the consumer. I am kind of excited to see some of the commercial games. I never did have a GP32 and wanted to try Her Knights. Is this game going to be just a port or have added stuff? Regardless I really want to see some of these commercial games. I hope it does well. I can't wait to get a Wiz. Hopefully I can nab one later this month. I really want to try the built in homebrew games, recently ported emus, and other things on the nice OLED screen it has.

It's nice to finally see a global site for GPH. This will definitely help them and the consumer. I am kind of excited to see some of the commercial games. I never did have a GP32 and wanted to try Her Knights. Is this game going to be just a port or have added stuff? Regardless I really want to see some of these commercial games. I hope it does well. I can't wait to get a Wiz. Hopefully I can nab one later this month. I really want to try the built in homebrew games, recently ported emus, and other things on the nice OLED screen it has.
Isn't this just a redirect to the www.gp2xwiz.com website?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back