New Nk Snes Emu Crashing

white

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
Having a bit of trouble using the latest build of the SNES emulator; it hangs after 2 - 5 minutes of play running some roms. Has anyone got any suggestions? Or has anyone got the previous (slow) version archived anywhere - that worked perfectly.

NB. I've not updated the firmware yet, if that makes a difference. Doubt it does :)

Thanks.

i've noticed that it freezes when i load the asm core (without sound, loaded by pressing "b") but not with the snes9x core

white posted on Dec 2 2005 at 01:03 PM said:
Having a bit of trouble using the latest build of the SNES emulator; it hangs after 2 - 5 minutes of play running some roms. Has anyone got any suggestions? Or has anyone got the previous (slow) version archived anywhere - that worked perfectly.

NB. I've not updated the firmware yet, if that makes a difference. Doubt it does :)

Thanks.

Delete the snesgp2x.cfg in your save game folder and then try again. You should find that the crashes stop, they did for me. And don't worry the emu writes a new conifg file in your saves folder. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
i deleted the config file and it made a new one and it still crashes after a few seconds to a few minutes of play.

Back