New Imageshack Service?

kknd_cf

La vieille dame et les pigeons
Website
Visit site
Hi Hando, in the reviews section a lot of people like to upload images to help people enjoy their reviews. You already have a link to imageshack.us. Yet whist recently being on their site I've noticed that now they let you have a small hosting toolbar which can be put on parts of your forums. I just thought that it would be a nice touch to be in the header of the reviews section.

Just go on www.imageshack.us to check it out and test it.

This isn't an advertisement, just an idea ;)

-Tom

No! They suck and remind me of bad places.

EDIT: And anyone who can't link to an image they have uploaded somewhere else hasn't got the brain power to write a review.

EDIT: And anyone who can't link to an image they have uploaded somewhere else hasn't got the brain power to write a review.
What do you use instead of imageshack then (don't say your own host or anyhting along the lines of that).

Last edited by a moderator:

How rude.

Also why do you think this? Their hosting is extremely fast and is becomming more acceptable and easy to use evey day.

Wow, a completely free image hosting service, I can see how that reminds you of bad and horrible things.

EDIT: Computer literacy is different from writing skills.

Back