New Great Idea!!!

tattooman

Website
Visit site
If some one out there you has the time and programings skills wants to write some thing that would be extremly usefull for the GP32 community, here is my idea...

If there was a program like the MAME GP File Copier but for SNES, GENESIS etc that would pull the ROMS that are compatible with the list here:
http://www.berzerk.co.uk/gp32

This could be done by pulling the same CRC signature that most emulators pulls.

Anyways just an idea... :)

devlkore posted on May 15 2005 at 05:47 PM said:
Yeah, don't smoke so much crack next time you post <_<

Funny I have heard that some place before... I wonder from who? :lol:

Seriously, I think it would be a cool idea!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I could code that, but looking at the incomplete compatibility lists, it would be pretty useless...

what about a version of DrMD with a delete feature. with the ability to say whether the game ran or not on the emu (reason for deletion could just be not liking the game)

then the emulator could have its own compatibilty list that you could send to evildragon.

EvilDragon posted on May 16 2005 at 04:44 AM said:
Well, I could code that, but looking at the incomplete compatibility lists, it would be pretty useless...

Dood you would be a GOD if you coaded that!!!! Well, I mean once there is more to the lists or how about this, the program checks the website live for update and then pulls a list locally so it is never out of date???

Just a quick information:

Rlyeh compiles a compatibility list for all his f-day emus (a lot is being tested by the beta testers) and I'm gonna write a copy tool for all his emus :)

You have the choice to copy only working files, or also files with small glitches, non-working files, etc.

Maybe I'll even include CRC check, so that the names of your roms don't matter :)

EvilDragon posted on May 16 2005 at 01:27 PM said:
Just a quick information:

Rlyeh compiles a compatibility list for all his f-day emus (a lot is being tested by the beta testers) and I'm gonna write a copy tool for all his emus :)

You have the choice to copy only working files, or also files with small glitches, non-working files, etc.

Maybe I'll even include CRC check, so that the names of your roms don't matter :)

:) :lol: :)

Back