New Gpfrodo Release

me in the other thread said:
There was a bug affecting about half of all t64 files. Fix will be in next Friday's release.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm having probs with snapshots.

I put the new Frodo on my existing SMC (over-writing the old frodo release) and snapshots just didn't work.

I put Frodo on a new SMC with a few games, and it worked a treat, so I copied all the roms from my old SMC and it still worked great. I'd turn it off, play later in the day and my snapshots were still there.

The next day, however, I went to load up a snapshot and they were all gone, and I returned to the problem I had initially - I couldn't save any snapshots - it would say the snapshot was there until I turned the GP32 off (although I couldn't load them) and then it all disappeared on reboot.

Weird, but the snapshots did work great for a while!

Having the same problem with the snapshots as centrlink, hope this will be fixed in Friday's update...?

Also, can you nominate the select key as another button? can't seem to get it to be anything other than space the same as B, another programmable button would be cool!...

®

WOW this is the best news since I found that gpfrodo existed! I've had similar problems though as I copied in the fxe to my existing frodo smc and only managed to get the saves working when I delete the "frodo" file and restart the emu. then once I reboot all the saves dissappear?!

Does everyone have this problem?? I'm so desperate to get it going, it will be nothing less than a godsend for me...

thanks snaff, you are the man

ps. I'm away on travels and currently in NZ so may not check back here for a while

Shirohagen posted on Aug 29 2004 at 05:38 PM said:
Cheers mate, if you can get the collision detection in Dropzone working then I can die happy!

Hah, I was wondering if this was a 'known problem' or happened just to me.

It would be incredible to have Dropzone working properly...

As it stands though, Frodo on GP32 is bloody amazing! I played Commando for hours the other day... Thanks so much, snaff.

btw, has anyone got Archon working yet? If so, which beat of Frodo were you using? I may have to find a different disc/tape image...

Last edited by a moderator:
just had the same thing happen, the whole C64 folder got corrupted after trying to get frodo working... have just managed to recover most of the files in an internet cafe... marvellous :huh:

Back