New Gp32 On Original Firmware, Help Please!

broona

Still Fresh
Just received a GP32 FLU, and put GPBios firmware on it. Tried to put a couple of other Bios's onto the card, but every time it booted, just went into the flash firmware routine again! Tried putting the SMC card into my card reader, and it wiped it!!!
I now have a GP32 with the Game, MP3, PC-Link screen on it, pressing select whilst booting does nothing, and it won't connect to my PC using the PC-Link, I have to hold in L whilst booting to get Dark Fader's PC-Link! Ideally, I want Slums firmware on it, but have no idea where to go from here? Tried the cracked version of free launcher, but it just hangs whilst loading? Ran GPS2, but can't get anything from IRC? My SMCID and PDUID are just a load of f's? Help please! :unsure:

Fixed it, I'm just stupid! Put the deleted GPBios files back on the card, and Slubmans bin file, et voila!!!

broona posted on Apr 15 2006 at 06:56 PM said:
Fixed it, I'm just stupid! Put the deleted GPBios files back on the card, and Slubmans bin file, et voila!!!

i don't know what you mean here. as far as i am aware you do not need any 'gpbios files' on the smc at all. the only thing you need is your newly created bios that was converted from a .bin file to boot.fxe... i have the slubman firmware running with gpbios and all i did was put boot.fxe (the converted slubman bin file) into the smc root directory.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back