New GlideN64 on Pandora?

Xcl4m4t10n

Advanced Member
Just curiosity. Can the new plugin be ported to Pandora? The developer still doesn't release the source code (as well no public release) but my main question about it is, can it have a theoretically positive impact on the performance?

The blog URL is:

http://gliden64.blogspot.ru/

I was wondering when someone would mention that it's been released.  I hope more talk happens.

I am a backer already and my intention is to help Ptitseb get things working quickly even though he's not backing the project when the android port comes out. It'll still be not public though.

Maybe you can donate to us? ;)

Public release yes :) with sources...

I have seen the work on mupen64plus-ae has started. From first look, it seems it need GLES3 for now, but I have not looked much yet, I will probably take a closer look soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Public release yes :) with sources...

I have seen the work on mupen64plus-ae has started. From first look, it seems it need GLES3 for now, but I have not looked much yet, I will probably take a closer look soon.
 From the website:

I am ready to contact with other projects dedicated to N64 emulation on mobile devices.
Sounds nice as well :)

Just a small follow up.

Gonetz is working hard on GLideN64. I have now a version that compile for the Pandora, using GLES|2. It's still not finished, even if it compile and runs, many things are still missing, and it's super slow for now.

Still, progress is good :)

Just a small follow up.

Gonetz is working hard on GLideN64. I have now a version that compile for the Pandora, using GLES|2. It's still not finished, even if it compile and runs, many things are still missing, and it's super slow for now.

Still, progress is good :)
You are the man machine. Great work!

Here, some screenshot done with the latest version.

The rendering is nice (using "adjust" mode here, for 800x480 fullscreen), but the speed is not useable in it's current state (you need seconds per frame).

gliden64_1.png

gliden64_2.png

gliden64_3.png

gliden64_4.png

gliden64_5.png

gliden64_6.png

gliden64_7.png

Back