New game in development - Wanna Be a Wizard!

generalnmx

Playful/Fascist Mod
Can anyone make sense of this?

GPZigi (babelfished)

Something about cars which is the center of attention and give magic to girls named Aen?

It calls itself a SRPG, but what about the action parts? Is it both?

GPZigi always raises so many questions from its answers.

Dunno what the significance of "cars" are...probably just Babelfish being weird, like how "bedspread" appears in every other translated sentence...

It's probably an SRPG with side-view battle cutscenes like the Fire Emblem/Famicom Wars/Super Robot Wars series use, ex.:

Map (from Fire Emblem)

Combat (from Fire Emblem)

Some WBW Pics (looking good!)

EDIT: OK, after seeing the video (at GP32Spain), the combat is a little different than I imagined. The way the characters keep hacking away in real-time pending new instructions kind of seems like KotOR on the Xbox, only in 2D...or something. Still looks cool.

Too bad it will probably never be in english :(

this looks great and shows off the gp32 but its probably never going to translated

wow, have you noticed that since the Gp32 was pronounced 'dead' the scene has been booming? :angry:

wow. another rpg-like game? :( :( there needs to be a racing or flight simulator kind of game.

Wait for Mithris 3D driving game :) When he finish it we probably get a HardDrivin like game :)

yeah, I saw that and I hope it will be good, but something like Driver2 for GBA would be nice. But am I the only one that thinks that there are too many rpg's in development? I know, I know, it's always good to have competition. :(

Too bad it will probably never be in english :(

this looks great and shows off the gp32 but its probably never going to translated
More info via GP32news:

"A&B Soft hope to release an english version of the game. This still need to be discussed with Gamepark...the boxed release is waited for first quarter of 2004."

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
TandeM said:
[...] OK, after seeing the video (at GP32Spain) [...]

Where did u find this video? searched the site but couldnt find it.
do u have a link? or isn't it available any longer?

Back