Net-bubble For The Gp2x

Hope the AI thing isn't too hard. Looks like once this has sound and speed like it should be an awesome puzzler, which are my favorites.

Money Idol Exchange on the Neo Geo is still one of my top favorites, right next to the original bust-a-move.

Hope the AI thing isn't too hard. Looks like once this has sound and speed like it should be an awesome puzzler, which are my favorites.

I haven't looked at the AI at all, yet. The code isn't very readable, unfortunately. As for sound, there isn't any at all. It's not a matter of porting it, it's more a matter of creating it. I don't know if that stuff is time well spent or not. I'll have to decide that later.

Money Idol Exchange on the Neo Geo is still one of my top favorites, right next to the original bust-a-move.

I've got both on my MVS, and you are completely correct about them.

If the Neo Geo emulation is good enough, though, that might be better than Net-Bubble or Frozen Bubble.

Last edited by a moderator:
What is this funny feeling I have.... hmmmm.... Jelousy... yes... thats it... such a beautiful family :D (nothing wierd by that BTW ;))

Back