NES Nintendo World Chamionship cart on ebay

Not paying has gotten quite normal at eBay now, I had several of these people too in the last year. :/

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do they both say  "This is your chance to own the Famous Super RARE Nintendo World Championship Cart for the NES!!!! As you can see by the pictures, this is an authentic, true to life original cart ; no reproduction cart here."

Almost word for word even though it's 2 different sellers? 

Seems strange.

^ Yeahh I noticed that also, I actually went and then checked if it was the same seller, but no.   That is odd, but not uncommon to see listings copy descriptions from each other.

Why come up with original wording when you can just copy/paste someone else's listing? Especially if you've just had it sitting around in a box for years and don't want to take the time to research it properly.

I for one would never buy anything of that cost without seeing in front of me and holding it in my sweaty hands.

Well yeah, I didn't doubt that high bidder wouldn't pay. I still hold to what I did say though, there is no way you can argue against it.

Forget it.

I forgot from past threads that you never admit to being wrong. 

Moving on to more important things .....................

Meh that was childish of me.  

Sorry, long cold week , friends of mine has died, and I'm tired.  

I apologize

I for one would never buy anything of that cost without seeing in front of me and holding it in my sweaty hands.
I agree, although I wouldn't want to purchase it after you'd had it in your sweaty hands.  :p
Should of typed {{{{{shaking hands}}}}} ;)
Isn't it great to have someone with such sweaty hands in our community.

We should open up a thread for this: "Yous sweaty hands thread" ;)

Back