Need to send my pandora back as the L button is faulty

well depends from where you send it from and to whom, link usa or ed in germany

How does behave the button ?

Mine was clicking before actually register the keypress, and I needed to press harder after the click to make it work, but after some months of use it started to work in the right way.

Last edited by a moderator:
(referring to a now-hidden post -Binky)

:blink:  is this a joke ? or the entire forum is at war ?

(referring to a now-hidden post -Binky)

:blink:  is this a joke ? or the entire forum is at war ?
Head20on20Desk.jpg

If it's just the L-button, then it'll be done in one week.

For the next months I'm in the office Thursday and Friday.

All ED repairs will be done then.

If the shoulder button is completely broken and has to be replaced it may take longer.

Don't worry, it's not half a year to wait any more :) .

Good stuff. 

The L button goes in with a click but doesn't "click" back out. Meaning yes I can use it but just by touching the L button lightly but it's crap to use.

Based in UK. 

No problem then.

Sould be done within one week after arrival.

Can't tell you how fast shippimg is.

Hi people!, i'v just recived my pandora too, and i'v the same problem!

the problem is easy to solve it need only a little polishing on case,

i dont want to resend back my pandora, i would to polish case myself, but that will invoid warranty?

It won't directly void your warranty if you open the case if I understood ED correctly.

i need to open to polish :/ if ED autorizes me would be nice.. i think is a waste of cash resend my panda back in germany for that little issue

it should not be a problem with the warranty if you open it, but it is better to let him know before doing something

Back then, when the first pandora were getting out, there were lots of problems with shoulder buttons. As far as I know, ED never returned a defective pandora to it's owner without repairing/exchanging it because it had been opened to fix the shoulder buttons.

As long as you don't break anything, your pandora will keep it's warranty. (I.E. if you open the pandora and break the microphone, if you solder a LED and melt another component or make an electrical bridge between two components connectors in the process, warranty void… at least on the parts you have broken)

Back