Need Help With Windows Xp

O.K.
ive got my gp32, linked it up to the computer and while installing the hardware it came up with a message saying that whis hardware has not been windows xp logo tested and it strongly reccomends that i stop installation now, :eek:
has anyone got this message and what did they do with it? should i continue? :huh:

PLEASE HELP :blink:

wolly_wotsit posted on Apr 10 2004 at 08:39 PM said:
are you sure, i dont want to ruin my computer! :eek:
Nothing will break, its just microsofts way of trying to get you to use only signed drivers, dont wory about it, just accept it.

Last edited by a moderator:
microsoft = windows = money = logo microsoft win xp means that the company PAY to have this logo, a theroycally "seal of quality and full compatibility with xp" so the best thing its dont listen any stupid messages from win xp,or delete this moron soft and put win ME or something best, like madrake linux.

win xp sucks, you dont remember?¿ you are a marionette of Bill Gate$ ;)

well although you should click yes, lots of PC problems are caused by unsigned drivers that do not comply to microsofts standards (crappy as they are)...

Linux might be better but only if you are an advanced PC user and don't mind having a smaller software library to pick from...

Basically, M$ charge a packet to companies to test and certify their drivers. Therefore, a lot of companies dont bother, even though they work absolutely fine!

Back