Need Help With Pac-Man

DarkShire

Still Fresh
I can't seem to get Pac-Man or Ms. Pac-Man to run on Mame4all on my GP2X Wiz. I have the parent rom but still no dice. I've gotten the roms and parent rom from multiple locations, but none will run. It runs Pac-Man Plus and Super Pac-Man ok, but it always says it's missing files when I try to run Puckman, Pac-Man or Ms. Pac-Man. The files are:

puckman

namcopac.6e
namcopac.6f
namcopac.6h
namcopac.6j
pacman.5e
pacman.5f
82s123.7f
82s123.4a
82s123.1m
82s123.3m

pacman doesn't even show up on the list

ms pacman

boot1
boot2
boot3
boot4
boot5
boot6

Does anyone else have this issue? Does anyone know how I can fix it?

EDIT: BTW, I'm using MAME4ALL 2.5

The thing is - mame4all uses an older romset, and the pac-man roms you find now are actually from the newer set. I had to rename a few roms to get the collection to work. I made a PAC for you (geddit? :D ) it includes Pac-man, ms.pac-man and jr.pac-man.
<deleted by MOD>
(edit: No ROM links, dude!)

Ok, sorry, won't happen again :)

Hey Mr Twist, I helped myself to these as well, thanks alot. If you download the Bennu runtime package from the archive there's a Pac-Man clone included. The Bennu site used to have that and a Galaxian clone available for download for the Wiz but I checked there and it looks like their gone. I have them, do you think it would be ok to upload them to the archive seperately? Or should I E-mail the Bennu team and get their permission first?

so which romset do i need to get then? maybe 1/5 of the ones i have now work :( I have the full set (5dvd's) from about 8 years ago :(

Using various torrent links I was able to search for and find a complete ROMSET for the Wiz. Do some searching on Wiz Mame ROMSets and you should find what you need.

Back