Need Help With Drmd

some dude

Still Fresh
i just got my new gp2x a few days ago. I been haveing some problems with running some things on it but the biggest one I've had so far was drmd. I can load it just fine but when every I select a rom it doesn't load the screen just goes black. I've tried searching but the only anwser I found was to zip the roms with winrar, which I tried and it didn't work. I was woundering if anyone up here knows what I need to do to correct the problem.

Is the GP2X an F200? If so, try around different sound hz settings (11025, 22100, etc.) and don't forget to save those settings as global.

It's doing that one of the .gpe file in the dr md doesn't work in the newer firmwares there must be another file use the other one, go for picodrive it works without any problem plus it has support for mega cd.

Thank you, and it is a f 200, i'll try changeing the sound or downloading picodrive

sukhigp said:
It's doing that one of the .gpe file in the dr md doesn't work in the newer firmwares there must be another file use the other one, go for picodrive it works without any problem plus it has support for mega cd.
Yeah, I had the same issue. I tried picodrive, it "just worked" and I lost interest in getting the other one to work...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes you are right about sound hz settings, if you set it to the highest one it actually work this is only way get dr md working.

Back