Need Help With "blue Aangel0

darrenp

Still Fresh
Hi,

I am at level 16 have completed 28.6%

I need the double jump and super jump, can someone tell me where i might find them?, i was also wondering if anyone could give me a list of c-331's moves? i have done 2 of his special moves accsidentaly such as the staff frow and shoprt telleport(the one where he teleports about 5 paces forwerd)

can anyone tell me how to do all of these speciol moves. thx.

I'm suposed to find and defeat azaizil but i have not found him yet. any tips? dose anyone know if there is a walkthru for blue angelo yet? thx

You need to get double jump before you can get anything else because that allows you to access new areas. Unfortunately I have no idea where I found double jump.. Have you found the village with the elf people? Double jump *might* have been in the castle you have to go to after talking to the elf chief.

Sorry I can't be of more help. Blue Angelo's a nice game (certainly one of the best GP32 commercial games), but it has a knack for not giving you a lot of info on what to do next. And there's no walkthrough because we decided there weren't enough people who actually have the game to warrant making one.

Where'd you find your copy?

hmm, i'll look all over the castle then.

I brought my brand new unopend Blue angel0 recently from a friend.
cool game ha.

so do you know how to do his speciol moves?

pleeese helllllp, i am now at level 20 and have only completed about 32% of the game. i need the red stone and double jump.

I have beaten two bosses and it terns out niether one of them was azaizel. where is this boss. please help. i'm stuck and just wandering around without a clue where to go. also what is the elf ring for?

331 can not wear it. i went to the elf villige but the leader said the same old thing, good luck. yeah, good luck finding azaizal :rolleyes:

It's been a while since I played it, so I don't really recall where Azazel was. There's a giant tree you get to in that castle. I might be completely wrong, but follow the path at the foot of the tree. That might be where Azazel is (and the double jump power, I think).

You can equip items from the menu. They improve stats a little.

Ok, the Giant tree. At the verry top of the tree are 2 passages, the left leads to a save piont and the right leads to a boss. I beat that boss and there is a red stone door. I do not know where to find the red stone.

At the bottom of the giant tree in one passage on the left wich goes along and down in to another part of the castle and then if you go down again and to the left you enter the elf villige.

they say you have to beat azaizil. well, i have beat atleast 3-4 bosses, or semi bosses and nothing happends when i go back to elf villige.

I know about the wearable items, i have 6 of them and wear 3 of them, but 331 can not wear the elf ring. Maybe after i beat azaizil(if i can find this demon) they will also take the ring.

well, thx for your help.

still stuck though :D

Back