need a good football game for the pc engine

Hi im new here and new to the world of the GP32. I know there is a football game for the PC engine because I once owned one. I dont know if this helps you out at all, but here is my 2 cents. btw if you want the name of the game ill find out.... that would probly help, eh?

wait did you mean football=soccer or american football. I am guessing soccer but if u want football get tv sports football, if u want soccer get tv sports soccer.

I think he means soccer. I'm from america tho and it thru me off...not used to that euro speak

I'm looking for a good football game too. :)

P.S.: I think its just in USA that people call football "soccer" and it's strange because what they call football is played with the hands... strange... :blink:

Well, what we call 'football"-- what do you call it over there? American football?

I mentioned 2 games try these:

tv sports football

and

tv sports soccer

and yes im in the US and it thru me off too

Football is a game whereby you kick a ball (also called a football!) around a pitch with your feet, hence the name football.
Now in American Football the ball is mostly in contact with the hands, therefore shouldn’t it really be called handball??????????
;)

Football is a game whereby you kick a ball (also called a football!) around a pitch with your feet, hence the name football.
Now in American Football the ball is mostly in contact with the hands, therefore shouldn’t it really be called handball??????????
;)
There is a sport called handball. At least in sweden there is. Perhaps you call it something else.

Last edited by a moderator:
What are you talkin about?!? We play Rugby in a america, maybe not commercialized like football (american football ) but we play it. :blink:

What are you talkin about?!? We play Rugby in a america, maybe not commercialized like football (american football ) but we play it. :blink:
The US even has a national team. I have tried getting into rugby but I can't. I am an American who prefers English Football (Liverpool) over American Football (Dolphins). Thank goodness for satellite TV!!! :)

Really? I know there's a team but they're so bad I thought there must only be a handful of players, certainly less than play football (soccer). Plus American Football is a lot more like rugby than football.

See, it all makes sense now! :)

Australian Rugby is the best, you dont wear massive padding like in gridiron, and you dont all jump on top of each other in a big gay man heap like in vanilla rugby.

Soccer, football, or whatever is a decent sport, its probably the most enjoyable to play as a video game, but I dont like watching or playing it.

Back