Nazcadreams

EvilDragon

Administrator
Staff member
Hi guys,

has anyone finished NazcaDreams already?

I'm nearly finished... but I'm missing some stuff.

I have all 20 stars.
I have 19 moons - I'm missing the last one, and I know exactly where it is, I just don't know how to reach it.

It's the one in the "Echo Caverns", the one just about 1 screen above the switch.
It's floating in the air, I have no idea how to get it.
Can anyone help?

Also, I have 7 of 10 suns.
I looked everywhere, but I can't find the last three.
Does anyone have an idea, where they could be?
Are there any hard to find suns?

Thanks for your help :)

im in almost exactly the same position as you i have 19 stars 20 moons and 7 suns i havnt a clue where the last stars are and it really doing my nut in.

I'm still stuggling to get the character to fly without jumping (and therefore losing me lots of time) in the village section. Taken out the first nightmare though. But for the slowness of the savegame selection screen, and the general bizarre control when flying, this game is easily commercial quality imo (if a little short, perhaps, to be more than a £6 buy at JoyGP).

So yeah.

made a mistake shood of checkd im missing 1 moon also its in echo caves but i cant reach it.

the star im missing is in a square under a hill next to water with a statue in. cant get to that either

the star im missing is in a square under a hill next to water with a statue in. cant get to that either

If it's the one I'm thinking of, just go into the fountain area and you can walk through the wall in a certain section on the right to reach the star.

Last edited by a moderator:
Geez, this sounds like a really cool game. But I can't play it currently due to lack of room on my SMCs. I ordered two today, and they should be here by the end of the week. This will definitely be one of the first games I put on.. :D

very nice game, the only rhing that holds me back from playing it linger are the slow reacion of the controles and the wierd flying, but i could get used to the flying.

Sounds like this game could be a prime candidate for an oldskool-style world map like we used to get for the dizzy series.

I think the moon you're talking is in that grey cave then you just have to jump to get it. And the last 3 suns are inside the waterfall. If you go outside to that screen where theres a statue underwater and jump up to the left you can then jump into the waterfall. Im not sure if its a glitch but you have to then jump on an invisible platform to get all the way up.

yeah i know but i never make it

what happens at the end of midnight flight?

I think the moon you're talking is in that grey cave then you just have to jump to get it. And the last 3 suns are inside the waterfall. If you go outside to that screen where theres a statue underwater and jump up to the left you can then jump into the waterfall. Im not sure if its a glitch but you have to then jump on an invisible platform to get all the way up.

Yeees, those are the three suns, thanks :)

Now still missing the last moon.
It's in the grey cave, but you can't reach it jumping, it's too high.
And I didn't find any secret passages nor invisible platforms (like for the one in the big apple)...

Last edited:
Collect the last moon by jumping from the platform above the one youve tried and youl get it no problem.

Ha, yes... ermm... it worked. Was tooo easy for me, I guess ;)

Now only the three suns remain... it seems impossible for me to reach the third platform, I'm always falling down.
Is there any trick?

Last edited:
Back