Nano Demo By Kakiarts

i was going to say i felt old then as i had an A500 on release, but then i remembered the 1000 came first.

but yes, the demo scene was cool. I was a graphic artist in a few groups (ahh, deluxe paint!) and i went along to a few scene parties here in the UK, whilst everyone else at school was taking drugs and having sex.

if only they had known what they where missing out on, the fools!

ninja sauce posted on Dec 16 2006 at 02:14 PM said:
i was going to say i felt old then as i had an A500 on release, but then i remembered the 1000 came first.

but yes, the demo scene was cool. I was a graphic artist in a few groups (ahh, deluxe paint!) and i went along to a few scene parties here in the UK, whilst everyone else at school was taking drugs and having sex.

if only they had known what they where missing out on, the fools!

Try ProMotion on the PC. It is basically a clone of D-paint with more features.

Last edited by a moderator:
ah Deluxe Paint that brings back memories! I wrote a simpler paint package in QBasic for PC's as part of my Computing A Level. A few of us in the class then got annoyed with the shoddy PC's so carried on our work on our Amigas at home using Amos or Blitz basic and when stuff had to be marked I bought my A1200 in and hooked it up to a tv. I would then fire up something like Super Stardust or some other graphics fest to wow the class :) This was back in PC VGA days before they really took off

Back