Not open for further replies.

Icefox231

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
mario5.jpg

mario2.jpg

mario3.jpg

Fake? Real? Any ideas? I didn't see any past news so I made a new thread. If its real :eek: :eek:

Contacts:

MoonDragoon: Only on Efnet # gp32dev
Stiraptar : Private Email - On Efnet # gp32dev

Translation of there news :

News of the 25/02/03
We decide finally after 4 months of work with devoilé emulator GP64.
We evidament thank in the passing the people credits on chan IRC;)
On the 1ere version of the emulator only Mario64 is supported for the moment.

The emulator does not make it possible evidament to play (not yet) but allows us to show possibilitées
that the GP32 allows us réaliser.Nous do not think of being able to leave in the months to come a really playable version due déja to complexity and in addition with the numbers of buttons (6 on GP32 by counting star and select)
in Bientot for the diffusion of the emulator soon (I must see Stiraptar, it returns from vacancy)
MoonDragoon

Ok, here is how to find the (kind of) hidden forum search. Method 1 - Click on My Assistant at the top and a search box will appear in the popup. Method 2 - Click on the drop down menu at the bottom of the page, search is the second item from the top. That will help you find past posts on this topic.

Don't worry Icefox, it's not you I'm having a go at, it's whoever thought that hiding the search function from the people who need it most (newbies) would be a good idea :angry:

woogal posted on Sep 1 2003 said:
Ok, here is how to find the (kind of) hidden forum search. Method 1 - Click on My Assistant at the top and a search box will appear in the popup. Method 2 - Click on the drop down menu at the bottom of the page, search is the second item from the top. That will help you find past posts on this topic.

Don't worry Icefox, it's not you I'm having a go at, it's whoever thought that hiding the search function from the people who need it most (newbies) would be a good idea :angry:
I'm on many many forums larger than this buddy, first thing I did was search, btw this site has a horrid search feature. I'm definatly not a "newbie"

Last edited by a moderator:
fake. an n64 emu would b cool though, even if it was slower than a texan polotitian, just seeing it boot up would be sweet. if a little pointless.

this is so fake than emulating an xbox full speed on an nes! 11 out of 10 fake points! <_<

woogal posted on Sep 1 2003 said:
first thing I did was search
You didn't search to well then. Search again for gp64 and you'll find it.
Sorry, I didn't realize it had the gay 4 or more letter search. Saw all the threads. Realized it was BS. You don't need to call every member with low post counts a n00b. It's dumb. Esp when I registered here before you did.
jerkit.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back