My Wiz Is Broken! What Do I Do?

Nixot said:
Hey everyone,

A few days ago, I received a new Wiz due to the old one's touch screen malfunctioning. Well yesterday, my new Wiz's touchscreen started malfunctioning as well. I tried to run the calibrating tool, but the bottom right hand dot was not going red, so I tried pressing harder and the screen cracked. So, what happens now?

You pressed hard enough so that the screen cracked? I'm guessing that's customer fault then, you'll have to buy a new one :(.
Which site did you buy it from?

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't you swap the screens over?

Send back the new one with the old faulty screen and say that it stopped working. they'll never know ;) :p

oh man... was it one that gph replaced because of the defective touchscreen, or did you buy a completely new one? you can try sending it back, but i think "you're in a pickle" You will probably have to pay for the repairs, but if it is the same fault as you had already exchanged one unit for, maybe they will be understanding.

you can send your broken wiz to the after sales center (again?) and ask them to repair it. but since it is your own fault, it is quite possible that you have to pay for the procedure as a whole (postage,repair,spare parts)

Back