My Pandy is dead.

MarTinazzI

yesterday, playing breath of fire 3 on PCSX Rearmed, everything is normal until the starts to lag and could not do anything for about 30 to 60 seconds, then everything returned to normal after a while crashed again, so was longer and suddenly the screen went black and white vertical stripes.

I forced a restart, began to start again but the white lines, I thought the OS from SD card has gone bad, so I gave the nand boot, the same error happened and worse, she is no longer binding.

if anyone has any tips of what I can try to do I'm grateful.

I feel like I'm having a bad year ...

MarTinazzI, rafael.​

Does it boot at all or does it show white stripes from the beginning?

What model is it and when did you buy it?

Does it boot at all or does it show white stripes from the beginning?

What model is it and when did you buy it?
First loads everything and gave the stripes, now does nothing, not even the LED lights.

Rebirth 2012.

MarTinazzI, rafael.​

Well, Rebirth 2012 does mean it still has warranty.

It could be that somehow it crashed and killed the bootloader - rarely happens, but I've seen at least two units which worked again after reflashing the bootloader.

To reflash it, a special bootable SD-Card is needed.

Do you have a Linux PC?

I could help you set up that card.

Well, Rebirth 2012 does mean it still has warranty.

It could be that somehow it crashed and killed the bootloader - rarely happens, but I've seen at least two units which worked again after reflashing the bootloader.

To reflash it, a special bootable SD-Card is needed.

Do you have a Linux PC?

I could help you set up that card.
I'm not with a linux at the moment but I can got one.

Have you tried keeping it on the charger (DC jack not USB) for more than an hour? if the battery is REALLY drained you will see no sign of charging until it gets enough to start properly.

She did not care anymore and is connected to the charger when it starts to heat up...

I will always feel his absence pandy ...

Now save money and wait for Pyra ...

And thanks for all tips.

MarTinazzI, rafael.​

You still might have success after reflashing the bootloader. Although I don't know how to do that myself, so you'll have to wait for ED or someone else to come by.

Back