My Newly Modded Gp32

Quiest

I like turtles!
Yeah I did it! My first modding! B)
And it doesn`t look that crappy I thought it would look like when I`m done. :lol:

The only thing I dislike are those tiny bubbles under the spray on the front... but well there arent many and they are tiny so... :p

What do you think of it:

killbill-gp32.jpg

Edit: No way! This Angelfire is shit! Had to make the picture as a background, or it would just show up that little "This image is hosted by angelfire" placeholder!!!
I just used their crappy homepagemaker to set up just the picture in the center, and the placeholder appears instead of it.... :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Edit2: Arrrrrrgggggg first it does work. now it doesnt work again... Does anyone know of a good place to host images?

Edit3: Okay, I tried ImageShack, thanks for the info, spray! :)
So I replaced the angelfire link with that one!

use imageshack! www.imageshack.us

its very well done, i'm impressed.

personally though, i feel kill bill has been done enough already, what are people going to do when the next cult film comes along!

but a damn good looking job!

Thanks, but if it looks a little greenish, then its my camera or the black layer I sprayed first shining through <_< or as you said, your monitor :p

But how come you can see the picture? I only see the placeholder... :blink:
Well I try www.imageshack.us now :)

I didn`t know Kill Bill paints were done alot, I only saw one picture of a Kill Bill GP32 on this forum, and I thought it was done in photoshop, because it was a wallpaper...

btw, does anyone know the name of the song that plays in Kill Bill Vol.2 when the Bride and her daughter are watching tv (a Samurai Jack or something likethat video tape) ?

@crocomire: can i have a picture of yours, or aren`t there any pictures?

And well, I didn`t want to copy anybodys gp32, I just liked the style in the wallpaper I got the idea from, so I made one... <_< :D :D

Oh, and I`m going to put in a glass screen, because that plastic thing is pissing me off, since it gets so easily dirty and has so much scratches on it yet (I`m having this thing just for two weeks now...)
Can anyone give me a hint, on how thick the glass should be? I think the plastic one is 1mm (yeah, metric system :D ) thick, should the glass be as this one or thicker?

I like it though it has been done. Needs some blood splatter. :p

Quiest posted on Sep 16 2004 at 05:48 PM said:
Can anyone give me a hint, on how thick the glass should be? I think the plastic one is 1mm (yeah, metric system :D ) thick, should the glass be as this one or thicker?
The thinnest they make glass is 2mm, this is what you should get, it's perfectly strong enough and only makes the little plastic rim thing stick out a tiiiiiny bit more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the pic and the info. :D

And, yes I think I`m going to add some blood stains, too. How did you do it, crocomire?
I think I have to use a small brush... :blink:

Crocomire posted on Sep 16 2004 at 05:14 PM said:
there are already two Kill bill gps, mine was the original, then someone else liked it so they did a similar one
your's was the best croc ;)

i just got i lil pot of model paint n flicked a lil brush over the right hand side of my gp
kknd_cf posted on Sep 16 2004 at 06:32 PM said:
Crocomire posted on Sep 16 2004 at 05:14 PM said:
there are already two Kill bill gps, mine was the original, then someone else liked it so they did a similar one
your's was the best croc ;)
Ta kknd

Yeah, thanks, Lethe, I`m going to try.

Just a question about www.imageshack.us. You don`t have to register to upload a pic, so is there a time limit, or something like that, e.g. will the file be deleted after one week?

Back