My last Pandora on eBay

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see this two ways. First, I applaud your entrepreneurial sense, but you are a little bit of a cheeky bastard, aren't you :lol: The title of this topic will only instill a sense of urgency in you potential buyers who may become more willing to bid higher.

Second, I dont agree with the morality or lack thereof that is inherent in these types of profiteering schemes. Sure you were clever enough to invest while you could. You knew either way that this device and its rarity would mean profits regardless of the overall success of the project. What you are doing is akin to scalping concert tickets. That isn't cool, but there it is. Once again, cheeky.

Don't defend yourself to others. You made a decision and stuck to it and it made you a profit. Many people, myself included, would see what you are doing as wrong for many different reasons. That shouldn't bother you or you wouldn't have done it in the first place. And anyway, since when are businesses all above board and rosy? Especially the profitable ones :lol:

To be fair I changed the topic title, the original poster had specified a different title. Ihis all has been discussed already in other threads. As the unit was already sold a month ago, I'll close this one, as the marketplace is not necessarily a place to dicuss things, just buy and sell stuff ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back