My Gp2x For Your Psp

Lukin

Still Fresh
US only, please.

I have a gently used, month-old GP2x mk2 with a 2GB card (it's a Lexar if that makes a difference to you).

I want a PSP that can play new games as well as homebrew. I'm offering up my 2GB card, so I would like a 2GB card in return.

Shoot me a PM, or email me at Lukin at charter dot net.

No takers yet, guys. I'll put it on ebay soon, but I want to avoid that as long as possible.

So is a homebrew friendly psp, the last time I looked.

If you dropped the demand for a 2gb Sony memory stick (gp2x+2gb for psp), you may have some takers.

I never said this was chiseled in stone. I'm open to any discussions.

Lukin said:
I never said this was chiseled in stone. I'm open to any discussions.
I would offer you my heavily used PAL PSP plus 'the warriors, lumines, gta liberty city stories, metal gear solid portable ops and carry case, (not a homebrew one unfortunately) a neo geo pocket plus free shipping

I'm in australia and just got back from the states, loved it over there. going back real soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Coxster said:
I would offer you my heavily used PAL PSP plus 'the warriors, lumines, gta liberty city stories, metal gear solid portable ops and carry case, (not a homebrew one unfortunately) a neo geo pocket plus free shipping

I'm in australia and just got back from the states, loved it over there. going back real soon.
You could probably get enough to buy a new GP2X for those on eBay :S.

Orkie said:
Coxster said:

You could probably get enough to buy a new GP2X for those on eBay :S.

or i could save myself some hassle and swap straight up.

Back