Mweston, A Question About The Renders

atomicthumbs

I am the king of the collectors, with hospital bed
Website
printeronfire.org
craigix said:
You can use them, however some of them are older than others. We have a new set to upload tonight.
Cool, thanks!

Peter R: I tried, but they got removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
The new 800x600 black pictures have been on my site since last night. Use them as you see fit. :)

If you need higher resolution, just message me.

atomicthumbs: I'd just add the 'Cc-by-2.5' tag myself. At least it stops the bots interfering :) (Well, they don't normally interfere, but they do tag, and then people interfere...)

However, I guess with the size of wikipedia, they need bots to help them out.

If you can, copy the images to your site for viewing (I don't know if that's how the wiki works?).

My site is pretty minimal and only has 2GB of transfers allowed per month. I am at 0.5GB already and it's only been a couple days :)

I'll beef it up when Pandora is released, but for now it's just a teaser site.

MWeston said:
If you can, copy the images to your site for viewing (I don't know if that's how the wiki works?).

My site is pretty minimal and only has 2GB of transfers allowed per month. I am at 0.5GB already and it's only been a couple days :)

I'll beef it up when Pandora is released, but for now it's just a teaser site.
Don't worry. :) I've uploaded it to Wikipedia.

You might want to host the images on Flickr (preffered) or Tinypic and just embed them in your page. That would probably work better.

Oh, and whatever photogallery script you're using doesn't do a thing in Opera, just so you know.

EvilDragon said:
... and if anyone needs any more views in any resolution, simply drop me a PM
Oh, Yes! :) You could make a Flat Paper Craft Version of the Handheld so we can print it out at Home and everyone can make his own 1:1 Pandora Card Model like shown in this Youtube Videos. ^^

fusion_power said:
EvilDragon said:
... and if anyone needs any more views in any resolution, simply drop me a PM
Oh, Yes! :) You could make a Flat Paper Craft Version of the Handheld so we can print it out at Home and everyone can make his own 1:1 Pandora Card Model like shown in this Youtube Videos. ^^

Great idéa, You can generate one with http://www.tamasoft.co.jp/pepakura-en/ if 3dmax doesn't support it.

Back