Mupen64+ sound??

andyhamer

Anyone know how (or if) it can be enabled?, the games i have tried all work fine speed wise but i can't hear anything, when i click on the audio tab in the options menu it just quits, any ideas? (i have installed the codec pack pnd)

and while im here, how do i quit games in PCSX ReARMed? when i try whatever is on the screen freezes & the only way to fix it is to remove the Pandora battery.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Did you try dragging (holding the L button and dragging with the left nub) the window where you configure sound, etc so that you can actually see the ok button?

2. Space bar for options and then quit.

& the only way to fix it is to remove the Pandora battery.
SONY's got you covered for the other part of this, but it's worth noting that if you ever need to get out of a lock-up in any application, hold down the Pandora-button, flip the power switch to the right as if you're powering the machine on, and hold it for about a second - this will perform a hard reset, without the need for removing the battery.

SONY's got you covered for the other part of this, but it's worth noting that if you ever need to get out of a lock-up in any application, hold down the Pandora-button, flip the power switch to the right as if you're powering the machine on, and hold it for about a second - this will perform a hard reset, without the need for removing the battery.

Off topic: Thanks, I continually forget about that. Will it work if the unit has crashed entirely?

Did you select an audio plugin? I don't have my Pandora right now, but as far as I remember the default plugin is some dummy no-sound plugin.

Thanks for that, works fine now.. thanks also (again) to Prometheus for the reset tip, but if anyone could tell me how to change game/exit PCSX ReARMed without resetting the Pandora (every time) i would be most grateful

Back