Muepp Muepp - Game

Touchscreen doesn't seem to work in v2.6. It was working fine in v2.3.

Why is it that both the coordinates of the D-pad & touchscreen are evaluated on every press of either of the controls? It hinders the gameplay (and menus) such as in the Labyrinth stage.

Also, when the stars animation appears, it seems to be fixed to the crosshair of the touchscreen during the Time Attack stage when using the D-pad controls.

I hope these get sorted out. Thanks for the game. ;)

I wonder if these touchscreen problems are more to do with GLBasic than coding or GP2X... I've had a nightmare getting my GLBasic game working properly, for no apparent reason.

[EDIT] Just after typing this, I updated GLBasic, to discover a message stating "Touchscreen Problem Solved". Let's hope :D

It seems to be working fine now. :D

The sound seems to be turned off by default.

Why can you press the Start menu while playing? It causes your score to reset to zero, but the game still continues as it was. There is also no way to restart an ongoing game, unless intentionally losing or quiting the program.

There were also some instances in the Masquerade stage that the mask would not disappear after selecting it. It only goes away when pressed a second time.

Nice to have the touchscreen working again. Looking forward to further improvements.

Thanks again. :lol:

Back