Muepp Muepp - Game

Achim

Website
www.gp2x-station.com
Hello @ all & happy new year,

I have finished my 1st game with touchscreen support for the GP2x F200.

The game is called Muepp Muepp.

muepp.jpg

Download here:
http://www.softworxs.de/download/muepp.zip

Note:
Best working with F200 but also runs with F100 as well. The Win32-Exe is also included.

Have fun :D

CYA !

A brief description of the game or perhaps some in game shots, if possible, would be nice

i have tried the 1.4 version on my F100 but i always see the crosson the middle of the screen (the one for F200 Gp2x) and the buttons don't work all the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
with this version i have better button detection but always the cross in the middle of the screen

Thanks for your reply. I think I have to include a checking routine what GP2x version is used (F100 or F200).
The cross you see will be invisible than, because its used for F200 only.

CYA!

Version 1.8 now available for download.

Updates:

- Highscore list added to be used with Touchpen

muepp3.jpg

muepp4.jpg

Get newest version here:
http://www.gp2x-station.com/download/proje...pp/mueppv18.zip

Furthermore:
A nasty bug angers me ... from time to time the games freezes and the GP2x "crashes". The screen looks like this in e.g.:

glberror.jpg

Does anyone here got the same problem and maybe can help me out ? The game itself is programmed in GL Basic. Thanks a lot in advance for any tip :)

CYA !

Ok - some news to follow:

I added to new level into the game:

Labyrinth
Guide a Smilie through a labyrinth and avoid to hit the walls

Masquerade
A Memory-like game. Watch out for the smiling Smilie. After seconds all smilies will be covered - find & touch the right ones (see screenshot)

muepp5.jpg

Furthermore Gernot (GLB Developer) seems to have fixed the problem regarding the complete freezing of the game. I contacted him and he was able to "re-do" the problem/bug. After a patch of GL Basic all seems to run well. Thanks a million Gernot !!!

New version will follow asap for download :D

CYA !

cool looking forward to seeing the update. seems like it works with f100 but was clearly designed with touchscreen in mind and is much more fun that way. we could use more games like this.

small annoyance the volume control doesn't seem too smooth. like it is either loud with the voices or turns silent with vol - . would be nice to have more levels of sound.

edit: also a qwerty keyboard might be better for the highscore entry.

Back