Mp3 Quality

ozzball

Still Fresh
I would like to know how good quality it actually has compared to normal mp3 players out there?

Since I'm planning to use it as an mp3 player when I buy it, its really important for me to know how good the quality is

and I dont mean using the speakers! Only earphones/headphones

Thanks a lot for a great forum- Ozzball :D

the basses are basically non-existent at low volumes, but it's fine if the volume isn't close to minimum and you have decent headphones/earphones. (it would probably be a good idea to get headphones that have volume control so you can always leave the volume up on the gp32 and lower it on the headphones if necessary so you don't lose bass)

thanx for the answers you could have been more clear!

Now I must purchase hurry up and purchase my own gp 32 :D

I use a drawstring case for when the gp is in my pocket so that
  • It actually fits, a bit case would be waaaay bulky
  • You can whip it out and change track without taking it out the case if you just remember the easy button patterns.
It is a bit chunky to just slip into you pocket compared to say an i-pod, but I've found it good enough to not worry about buying a dedicated mp3 player anyway :).

The Quality also depends on how you convert / Encode the music file...

It not as good as my Clie which is really excellent but it's on par with the couple of MP3 players I've heard ie perfectly acceptable.

Considering the other advantages the GP can offer it's currently just about as good as mobile entertainment gets.

MP3s Pah! you'll be converting music videos into GP cinema ;)

Back