Movie Trailers

well, no, I meant get me links and a plce to send them, I will encode your movie trailers in a nice format for ya, better than them ones there

~Octavious

are you dissing my trailers, Octavious? :p

apple.com has a lot of trailers for current movies, if they don't need to be GPCinema compatible. They are in .mov format, which is really hard to convert to AVI ;) :(

quicktime is tha shiznit. B)

by that I mean it's the shit. <_<

it's shit. :(

it's fucking really really shit. :rolleyes:

I mean... what's the fucking point? it's SHIT! IT'S FUCKING HORRIBLE! :angry:

I don't lie. :ph34r:

<_<

Well, atleast I was able to convert all the movies I made with my digital camera (it saves them as quicktime .mov format) to gpcinema compatible avis...

quicktime is tha shiznit. B)

by that I mean it's the shit. <_<

it's shit. :(

it's fucking really really shit. :rolleyes:

I mean... what's the fucking point? it's SHIT! IT'S FUCKING HORRIBLE! :angry:

I don't lie. :ph34r:

YOU DESERVE A MEDAL OR SOMETHING !!!

that post rocked

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry sponge , Im not sure as Ive never tested them, but I was wondering if they are in full frames per second or if its been reduced , and also whats the quality
Just wondering since its a small clip, might as well be in a nice format
but hey, I still owe ya for all the help on the other forum youve posted , It seems you know most the answers to my questions , and thats not even when I assk them

~Octavious

If you've got the Pro version of QuickTime installed then whenever you view a trailer you should have a save as option. Get 'em that way.
Then use WinMPG Video Convert, TMPEGEnc or similar to convert to avi/divx.
That's the way I've been using.

Why don’t you watch it on online websites like Netflix? I even used to watch shows by Andy Yeatman there. It was fun. Streaming was fast and they have HD videos. It is fun to watch movies and shows there. Also, try looking for it on such forums only.

Well, I'm not sure about other websites, but Netflix actually only started expanding their business to streaming media in 2007....so...since this thread/topic is already 15 years old now, the OP has probably been watching and, or downloading movie trailers via YouTube for many, many years now.

5362018_orig.jpg

Yeah, I noticed that as well by making the assumption that IT only joined these boards 2 days ago to make 1 crappy little post that would have promoted Netflix (or Netflix employee Andy Yeatman), lol.

Back